Discuss big ideas for the overall scenes
Post a reply

Five ideas and a list of actresses

Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:26 pm

I would like to see more scenes with fetish elements. I ask you to consider a few general ideas, and from myself I will give one example for each of them.

Idea 1. More gambling, please - this is sexy and exciting!
Two patients play Blackjack under the supervision of a master.
The first stage is up to three defeats: the patient who is losing the round successively removes outer clothing, a bra and panties. The winner strips herself, but the loser, at the same time, should kiss her between her legs, acknowledging defeat.
Second stage: before the start of the round, each patient voices one wish, incl. they may include the activities of a man. At the end of each round, the losing girl fulfills the wish of the victor.
Final: A patient who has scored a certain number of victories is declared the winner. She can use the whole body of the losing girl for her pleasure in ten minutes.
P.S. similar or other gambling may be repeated several times. This genre evokes empathy and does not require an entire plot. The finale may vary, for example, the loser patient will be forced to perform an extremely humiliating act known since the beginning of the game.

Idea 2. More games with food, please - it excites, but rarely!
The patient orders home a pizza immediately after playing sports with his fitness trainer. When the courier arrives, the coach takes the pizza and starts spanking.
After punishment, the patient is forced to prepare a salad of fresh vegetables, while the master eats her pizza. All vegetables, before getting into the salad, pass through the patient's ass or vagina.
As a salad dressing can be used sauce, also previously visited inside the patient or urine. Having finished with the preparation, the patient must eat the salad, in parallel doing the blowjob to the trainer.
At the end, when the salad is eaten, the coach gives her the last piece of pizza in her hand and orders her to work with her hands so that he ends up on this piece. As a result, the patient is forced to eat pizza with sperm, after which she is sent to wash the dishes.

Idea 3. Reverse submission - break social roles and break stereotypes!
The first patient plays the role of a rich housewife, and the second - the housekeeper.
Going to the toilet to pee, "housewife" notices that the toilet is dirty - this is the beginning of a conflict. She verbally humiliates the "housemaid" and threatening her, but at this moment the master, who plays the role of her husband, enters.
He defends the "housekeeper", humiliatingly punishing his "wife" in front of her eyes.

Idea 4. Education - do not forget about good manners!
The patient plays the role of a student who noisily celebrated her birthday with friends, making it difficult for neighbors to sleep. Guests remain behind the scenes, and the master plays the role of one of the outraged neighbors.
Left alone, the "student" forgets to lock the door, because she went over the alcohol (do not use real alcohol for this, please - only an acting game). This is used by the master.
He stays in the apartment for the night, waiting for the patient to wake up. The first thing a patient gets when he wakes up is a good spanking. Then she is forced to ask for forgiveness for the noise, kneeling with a dick in her mouth.
Only after a blowjob master allows her to go to the toilet, and then orders to take a shower. After a shower, the patient is forced not only to engage in rough sex, but also to stoop, using an empty bottle after yesterday's drunkenness.

Idea 5. Scenes in the open air. Is it possible?
There are a lot of examples: a picnic in the forest, work in the garden, clothes stolen while swimming in the river, cycling through the forest, etc. Speaking of open air, I do not mean public sessions. We are talking about deserted places: forests, lakes, private summer cottages behind a high fence, etc.
If such sessions are possible, then I’m happy to come up with some more specific ideas, depending on what interests you.

In any case, I want to say thank you very much for the site - it is really unique in its own way. You make damn cool content, good luck!

The list of actresses I would like to see on the site: Skylar Snow, Lena Paul, Adriana Chechik, Little Caprice, Dani Daniels, Abella Danger, Dia Zerva, Lauren Phillips, Christie Stevens, Angel Allwood, Danica Dillon, Krissy Lynn, Bella Rossi, Alice Frost, Roxy Bell, Angell Summers, Katja Kassin, Charlotte Vale, Kathia Nobili, Anna Taylor, Adelle Booty, Isabella Clark, Elizabeth Romanova, Louise Lee, Estella Bathory, Georgie Lyall, Misha Mayfair, Phoenix Marie, Jasmine Lau, Anita Vixen, Suzie Sun and twins from CZech Twins.

P.S. I apologize for my bad English.
Post a reply