Discuss big ideas for the overall scenes
Post a reply

Rebel Rhyder Initiation

Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:56 am

Hi Dr Mercies;

I wanted to stop by and compliment you on Rebel's Initiation. The scene is a sadistic and masochistic tour-de-force from beginning to end.

Rebel is an amazing submissive and masochist and a treasure to the BDSM community! Her unrelenting suffering was an intense turn on - please more of her in extreme situations like this!

You and your acolytes definitely delivered the sadistic goods:

High Priestess Holl anally violating Rebel was intense (I have a fetish for her).

Priestess Charlotte seeing her in a dominant roll and smiling as she delivered harsh blows was awesome. Her final punch sealed the deal for me.

Priest Hell gave us some intense manhandling and verbal abuse that definitely worked for me (please much, much more of this type of abuse).

I also LOVED you controlling the entire scene and slamming Rebels ass while choking her.

The combined torture at the end with the addition of piss drinking left me breathless and hard as a rock.

I liked very much that the session unfolded in near real time (only 5 or 6 cuts) and that Rebel was in total despair and crying and screaming at all times!

Well done by all and PLEASE, more like this!

Re: Rebel Rhyder Initiation

Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:23 pm

Why I can't watch full REBEL'S INITIATION (AKA HARDEST GANGBANG EVER SHOT), I just can watch trailer.

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:41 am

You have to click where it says download

Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:44 pm

take the great scene to the next level in a dungeon setting.. This was fabulous video. Please make more just like this.
Post a reply