Discuss big ideas for the overall scenes
Post a reply

New Slavemouth Series

Fri May 20, 2016 7:06 pm

Dear hospital visitors, some of you love all the crazy therapies we've been doing here, but others of you have been asking for something simpler and more down to Earth. We know that different therapies can lead to the same cure, so we're creating a new series called Slavemouth.

The first Slavemouth, with Charlotte Sartre, is going up tonight or tomorrow. Slavemouth could be called "Assylum unchained" except that the girls will be in chains. This will be raw and rough domination where the girls serve me and my staff in real time, with minimal cuts and nothing too fancy that requires us a lot of set-up or stop-and-go.

The camera work will be all handheld in this new series. It will still be 4K, but it won't be as finely tuned as in our more elaborate productions.

The Slavemouth series will be more "normal" in some ways but will still be different from most of what you can find on the Internet. We will be using real, heavy chains; doing very deep, filthy asslicking and cock and foot worship; filthy things with cum, spit, and more; and the kind of mental/emotional domination that our fine staff are trained to deliver. If you want to just see cocks going in and out of holes while actors fake their emotions--well, you know you can get that at a lot of other places.

Let us know what you think of the Series! If you guys like it, we'll do lots of them. If you find it too basic, we'll write if off as an experiment. It's up to you, our visitors!

Re: New Slavemouth Series

Sat May 21, 2016 9:18 am

I love the Slavemouth concept and think Charlotte Sartre is a worthy inaugural fuck thing to use as you see fit. I look forward to seeing other worthless pigs with no self esteem getting debased and hurt.

Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:54 pm

The ultimate Oral training : Make a whore puke in a glass, make her drink it and say "thank you sir i am a dirty whore" then make her puke it again and drink it. rinse and repeat ... until her will and dignity are a things of the past.

Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:50 pm

I really like this slavemouth series, it's like face fucking on steroids. I can't wait for the next scene.

Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:48 am

At this time, we are unable to show puke. However, we've done similar things with enemas--even nastier, I think.

Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:56 am

Please more slavemouth in 2020 louder deeper sloppier
Post a reply