33%
A LARGE turkey baster
No votes
A fireplce accordian type handheld air circulater
No votes

Total votes : 3

Full of hot AIR!

Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:46 pm

I would like to see more women made to fart and rip 'em off. A challenge could be a way to go (like which girls is longest, loudest, most winking). Of course every girl should be continually abused and slapped or cropped even the one that is in the lead! The method of the patients air "injection" (get it Doc?) could be anything from a handheld bicycle pump, a low power air compressor, a LARGE (we're talking about farts, not little poots!)turkey baster or a fireplace accordian type handheld air circulater. I'm just sayin'... it would play out very well I think; they need their neccessary treatments!

Re: Full of hot AIR!

Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:46 pm

I agree.
I have found an adjustable aquarium air pump works best with it's slender tube. And though I really like farting/gaping assholes being shown off and then manfucked, I Really would Really like to see a full video dedicated to JUST a SNIFFING;>((
Nose-to-ass fetish.
Air enemas throughout. Farting and sniffing, sniffing and Farting.
The only reason they stick an enema tube, buttplug, or naked Barbie doll, for that matter, inside of themselves is to pull it out and smell it.
What if the girls were given constant air enemas with the aquarium pumps and they fucked the farts out of each other with fucking Nose DILDOS>> 8inch hollow probes for smelling strapped to their faces.l
Post a reply