Discuss big ideas for the overall scenes
Post a reply

Love the rimjobs

Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:53 pm

Let me start off by saying that you have the most wonderful adult site out there right now! Now for my sick fetishes... :-)

Is there any way that you would make a video where you make the whore sniff, smell, and rub their nose in the guy's asshole? Like maybe tell them that you just took a shit and you want them to smell it.

There is hardly any videos of girls sniffing man ass on the internet! If you are up for it, you could even fart in their face and make them smell it, then have them beg for more farts.

I know it's a weird request, but it made me hard just typing this. Keep up the great work!

Re: Love the rimjobs

Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:39 am

Thank you... And there are no weird requests here at the Assylum.

For farting and such, we refer patients to other, more specialized institutions, but I do promise lots more nasty rimming on the way. Here at the Assylum, we believe the deeper that tongues go, the more therapeutic the treatment. We could probably get a nose or two in an ass as well. We'll see what we can do.

Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:39 am

I second that request :-D.

Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:24 pm

Thanks for the reply! Any ass sniffing would be greatly appreciated. :-) It's just so degrading for a whore to have to sniff a guy's shithole.

Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:48 am

I 3rd this request! Make her sniff the stinky asshole and get totally disgusted before she has to lick it :)

Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:52 pm

I support this request. But am I right that the site in fact is not in 'shitplay'?

Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:35 pm

+ 1

There is only ONE other site that I know of that has decent HD female on male tongue fucking, be the best ;)

no-one cares about guys eating her ass, its time for her to work.

guy on his back with legs spread or even better upside down on floor / seat with legs over head so his ass gapes open, then there is no excuse for her not to be able to get her tongue ALL the way in ;)

Every scene should feature this as standard practice. It sets them up for the degrading to come. Also +1 the sniffing first and if you could get her nose up there even better lol
Post a reply