Discuss big ideas for the overall scenes
Post a reply

Toilet Margot

Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:44 pm

Happily for the membership of Dr Mercies' practice, Toilet Margot appears to be beyond hope of any meaningful recovery. The membership will be please and enlightened by the establishment and illumination of a baseline of suffering, depravity, degradation, and humiliation thru this irredeemable subject. To further chronicle and establish a baseline, the following application of activities is suggested by this consulting member:
1. Facial torments - additional hard face slapping, application of clips to nose, ears, lips. Nasal torments - wasabi or other irritants up the nose. Harsh face binding with coarse hemp.
2. Body blows - punches and kicks. Face punching as well if therapeutically feasible.
3. Physical depravity - via consumption of more piss (possibly after eating asparagus), chewing on used condoms and tampons, eating boogers, bathroom garbage, disgusting wet pet food, licking an actual dirty toilet. Rolling in expelled enema and vomit fluids
4. Psychological torments - via applied harsh verbal abuse stating the clinical worthlessness of the subject (Toilet Margot). Hysterical crying is desirable at this point in time.

Hopefully, the application of the above noted course of treatment will lead to an instructive and stimulating total collapse of the subjects sick personality for the better enjoyment of all fellow members.

Re: Toilet Margot

Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:28 pm

Heehee...maybe you could be the Assylum staff janitor and clean up after the scene that you just described, Minibari. I'm flattered to have such an enthusiastic fan. —toilet margot

Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:51 pm

Hehehe... If toilet Margot and Minbari are both game, and if Minbari is willing to do a model release, I don't see why we can't do at least some of this and have Minbari mop up the mess.

Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:14 pm

I would be humbled and honored to provide janitorial - and other - services.

Perhaps the slop should be saved for Margot's THIRD scene?
Post a reply