Discuss big ideas for the overall scenes
Post a reply

Share your favorites scenes +

Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:55 pm

Okay, guys. We've been out long enough that it's time to get some feedback.

What are your favorite scenes? Why are they your favorites?

And since this is the Lab Room, I have one more question: What would you suggest for a sequel to your favorite scene? Share your fucked-up ideas! (But stay within reasonable range for the site, please.)

Re: Share your favorites scenes +

Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:25 am

I'm a big fan of the "Toilet Margot" scene. I love the dehumanization and humiliation of the scene as Margot is turned into a receptacle for human waste.

As a sequel, how about "Garbage Margot" where every imaginable type of garbage waste is dumped on her and she has to wallow in it? I'm thinking of used tampons, used condoms, used adult diapers, rotten food leftovers, coffee grounds, snotty tissues, old motor oil, vacuum bag waste, etc. Margot would have to use her mouth as a garbage disposal on most of these items.

I'd like to see Margot roughed up a bit prior to this and as the garbage is applied and consumed - face slaps, body blows, spitting, slammed into walls, pissed on and in her mouth, etc. Lets also see her dripping with messy cunt and anal cream pies.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:07 am

I too enjoyed the Toilet Margot scenes, though some of the extreme pain stuff I didn't care for (the part with the armpit hair), but to each their own. LOVED the piss drinking though.

LOVED the Filth Mouth shoot, Dollie was fantastic but my actual favorite thing about it was Nurse Nasty Filth. She makes the absolute HOTTEST faces when she's being hammered in the ass.

And I really enjoyed the Anal Fool Girl. Something about the way she was just grunting as she took it while wearing that fool's costume was insanely hot.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:27 pm

I'm still new to the site so it's hard to choose a favorite right now but I've always been a big fan of Marica Hase, and she's so obedient. That scene is why I joined.

Watching Toilet Margot scream and cry brought me to an explosive orgasm. If she's still reading these threads, thanks for suffering, your pain was my pleasure.

Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:00 pm

Eyecummer, we can probably bring back Margot, but you need to help us decide what to do to her!

Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:19 pm

I really liked the Anal Dunce 2 scene. Great pee drinking and making her not spill a drop!

Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:12 pm

Yes, Amy Faye was a filthy piss drinker, for sure. We'll have her back!

Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:20 pm

I'm torn between 2 - Casey Calvert Reaching for the Stars. Follow it up - with Casey Calvert - Anal Princess - where Princess Casey is subjected to more humiliating acts, rough anal and face fucking and more piss play. Then, when she is lying on the floor in a sloppy mess - crown her with a tiara.
The other is Penny Pax & Sarah Shevon in the Filth Contest. I'm not sure who won! Bring them both back for a rematch - the water guns were cool - let them reload and go again! Both girls are pretty dirty - so this time - instead of talking about themselves - they have to humiliate each other - talk dirty, name calling - and dive deep into each others assholes - making each other submit to the filthiest commands - with the help of the Dr, & staff. If one is too nice to the other - the staff steps in and roughs her up instead.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:48 pm

i loved painal punishment with sarah vandella the first minute she was doggy and in pain that was just priceless until the cut, that was the scene that made me sign up but i couldnt find any like it except tay taking it in towards the ending in whore wash 1. that was incredible.please more suprise stuffing would like that would be awesome! thankyou!

Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:08 am

Big reasons I joined were the Lyla Kennedy and Marica Hase trailers- but now neither has any scenes on here. Any chance they'll be added back?
Post a reply