Discuss big ideas for the overall scenes
Post a reply

Costumes/Archetypes I'd love to see featured

Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:21 am

So you've done a clown, a school girl who became a fool girl, a cheerleader, and so on. LOVE seeing you take on "themes" like this and come up with anal treatments that offer up some kind of degrading twist on the theme (the foolgirl for example).

I'd love to see any of the following:

* French maid
* Aerobics/workout (leotard and legwarmers)
* Lifeguard (in a Baywatch kind of swimsuit)
* More girls turned into dolls/puppets
* Maybe some kind of classy lady in a fancy dress and opera gloves
* Maybe you could have one of the girls turned into a ponygirl
* Maybe have a girl hypnotized as part of her treatment. Like she's staring into a spiral wheel and repeating some kind of mantra as she's being fucked in the ass

Anybody feel free to add to my list here!

Re: Costumes/Archetypes I'd love to see featured

Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:22 am

Oh, and I'd love to see more human toilets (piss drinking), more fuck pigs (making grunting noises while taking it up the ass), and maybe some girls treated like dogs (i.e. made to bark while being fucked in the ass)

Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:22 pm

Personally, I really like the classy lady idea. Business skirt suits would also be nice.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:28 pm

Good thinking, guys. I'm sure we'll use some of these ideas. Keep this stuff coming.

Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:53 pm

Oh, totally agree with the business skirt. A secretary or something like that would be good.

I'd also like to maybe see some kind of glittery, cartoon bubble gum princess type get the treatment. Luna C Kitsuen would be perfect for that...I don't know if she'll do humiliation stuff but she takes it in the ass like a fucking pro.

Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:50 pm

Also, would love to see some black girls, Hispanic girls, and more Asians.

Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:59 pm

Eyecummer and madcap, maybe the business skirt and the dog girl can be the same scene? :=)

We're working on more ethnic variety as well.

Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:38 pm

My special fetish are girls in swimsuits.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:02 am

How about an angel, ballerina, bunygirl, or a schoolgirl.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:16 am

I would love to see you do a video where you have a girl who is dressed really classy and elegant and you turn her into a commercial object/doll being her pimp where you do her make up and dress her like a whore and you try the commercial object/product first to test the merchandise before you put her on the market for other men.
Post a reply