Tug-a-War

Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:42 am

would like to see two girls,
tug a war with one girl with
butt plug and the other nipple clamps.
New to the site love it, great job Doc.

Re: Tug-a-War

Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:03 pm

Haha... great idea. Welcome to our institution!

Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:50 pm

I always wanted to see a challenge like this, where there was a three way tug of whore.. each girl has to race to get as many balls in her ass, then they are all clipped together, the race to get them out of the other girls starts. what would make this interesting is that each girl would try to tighten up her ass to hold them in, and the other would be pulling as hard as they could to get them out.

the one who looses all her balls from her ass first is the loser and so on. the winner gets to order the other two the second place only gets to order around the loser

Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:04 pm

Ha! I like the ass-vs-ass approach too! Have to think about what to use for this! Maybe some really long/big anal beads?

Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:12 pm

How about a variation where inflatable butt plugs are used. The "patients" would want to get the painful plugs out but that would require a painful expulsion. Quite a dilemma!

Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:12 pm

I had one for inflatable plugs too... each girl has to insert her plug then give the pump to her competitor...in order to reach the pumps they would have be on all fours and ass to ass. Each girl then gets to pump the opposing girls plug. But to make it fair one pump per ten count. as you can imagine as the competition wears on keeping track of what number you are at will get harder and harder so the one who can, will have a better chance of winning. As punishment for each fault of not waiting to ten, they automatically receive one pump to catch up and one additional pump for each infraction. So the first time one extra second time two etc and so on.

Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:59 am

I LOVE the inflatable competition idea!
Post a reply