Discuss big ideas for the overall scenes
Post a reply

Spit play

Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:15 am

Hey there,
I just joined the site and I'm more than impressed! This site is top notch, keep up the good work.

My suggestion would be a scene with a little more focus on spit play. There is the occasional spitting in a couple of scenes, but I think there is room for more exploration.

A second thought would be a scene with a little more groping, especially her tits, while the girl is just standing there, waiting for things to happen. It might be a good point to build up a psychologically challenging setting.

Re: Spit play

Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:06 pm

Lemming, these are both great ideas. We'll be sure to incorporate them in some upcoming scenes when appropriate.

Actually, you should also check out part 1 of Anal Rodeo with Layla Price, which we're releasing this week. Spit play with a cowboy hat, and some spit/cum snorting!

Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:02 am

Yes, the scene with Laela is pretty hot. Waiting for the sequel now.

Are you planning to bring back Charlotte Sartre at some point? She is a REAL stunner.

Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:32 pm

Layla's part 2 will be coming soon, within a few weeks or so. And it's going to be crazy!

And yes, Charlotte is so perverted, I expect her to needs lots of treatment and return again and again. She broke out of her cell recently and did some bad things (which will be on PatientsRevenge.com this summer), so she's also due some punishment real soon.
Post a reply