Discuss big ideas for the overall scenes
Post a reply

Mental training of recovering patients

Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:50 pm

One of the aspects of a good recovery or efficient treatment is a good positive mental posture.
It can be achieved by asking the patient/whore to learn one or two phrases of text and to ask her to repeat it continually during her treatment or in strategic moment like when gasping for air or when her anus is at maximum capacity.
Some examples of such phrases might be "i am a dirty pain slut, my will is less important then your pleasure." or "hurt me daddy, i am only someone when i am in pain".
That to our opinion would certainly ensure for a stronger recovery of the mental processes.

Re: Mental training of recovering patients

Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:54 pm

The principle of such mental training is to make sure that the patient mindset remain focused on the reason of her treatment so that in the end all the remain in her toughs are the training phrases, which will now define her new identity.

Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:11 pm

Another important aspect or mental training recovery of such patient/whore it to make them acknowledge the positive aspect of their treatment,
by asking them to repeat phrases where she agree and appreciate to her conditioning/treatment such as :
"Thank you sir for degrading me and giving me a purpose in life".
Because the treatment can be most effective if it is recorded as a positive experience in the patient/whore subconscious.
Thank you for reading.
Prof. Ben Bitchwacker, Md phd Bad Dad, health institute of Whorebagen, Germany

Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:54 pm

I like this line of thought, maybe in a classroom or other 'training room' type setting

Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:47 am

Yes, we have mental training in quite a few of our scenes. It works best in our Real Domination series and similar videos. Check out Anal Inquisition and Anal Dunce for a couple of my favorite examples.
Post a reply