Discuss big ideas for the overall scenes
Post a reply

Best girl on boy toungefuck scenes?

Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:41 pm

Anyone know which scenes (Mod???) have the best girl on guy tongue fucking? searching asslicking is long and a lot of the scenes the girl either pussys out or you cant see anything.

need to see her tongue all the way in his ass with clear view...

Re: Best girl on boy toungefuck scenes?

Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:31 pm

We do longer, deeper asslicking and ass tonguing than any other institution I've seen. But a girl's tongue only sticks out a couple of inches. So when she REALLY puts it in a guy's ass, as opposed to "half-assing it" for the camera, you can't see it. If you want to see tongue, the girl has to turn to the side or up or down, depending on the where the camera is, which means that the tip of her tongue just barely will make contact with the asshole. We try to show a little bit of tongue to help provide a visual reference now and then, but mostly what you are seeing/not seeing in our shoots is a girl's tongue pressed deep inside. Almost all our girls in recent shoots have genuinely submitted to us and been excellent ass eaters, so take your pick!

Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:05 am

I hear you but its better when she sticks her tongue out all the way and puts it in so u can see, and then out again. all the ones i looked at either she licks around it or has her mouth over it as you say but then you cant see and you wonder if she is actually doing it (a lot of the time you can tell she isn't)..

I have loads of clips saved where this is achieved, would be amazing to have it here and I would be a lifetime member :p

Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:52 pm

I can assure you, we don't fake the ass eating here. There have been a few times where the patients have not put much effort into it or avoided going deep, but that's been fairly uncommon. We do show various angles--for example, see Charlotte sitting on top of me, eating my ass, and spitting into Bobbi's mouth--that show much more tongue. But it's simply physics, my friend. If you can see tongue outside the ass, then that part of the tongue is not inside the ass. Short of doing some kind of MRI, there is simply no way to show a tongue completely in the ass. We do our best to compromise between authenticity and visibility.
Post a reply