Discuss big ideas for the overall scenes
Post a reply

MILF WHORES

Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:32 am

Man. I love the site. great content. I love watching these sluts get worked.
Look, I have a serious MILF fantasy, so bad. I don't know if you have regular girls or you find new ones but fuck. If you could find a 40 to 50 year old blonde fuckslut and destroy her fucking asshole that would be amazing.
Her sickness could be that she can't stop fucking her son's friends.
She needs a hole weekend, of total degradation and whore treatment. Jerk off on her face in the initial interview, wipe it with her panties. make her tell you what a whore she is.
give that milf cumslut whore the ass destruction and facial humiliation she fucking deserves.
wipe her up with her panties and make her wear them out

Re: MILF WHORES

Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:18 am

I love this idea would be great to see

Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:14 pm

Yes MILFs would be a great addition.

Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:22 am

Yes, I'd like to see more MILFs, especially if they're thoroughly humiliated and subject to lots of verbal degradation. Ideal scenario: Start the model out wearing respectable business attire, then have a young male staff member grope her and slap her face hard and repeatedly before making her strip, get down on her knees and crawl. As she crawls, make her acknowledge that she will be abused and degraded and that she will hate it but is going to take it anyway, because she is an owned, subservient cunt. Make her address the male as "sir" or "master."Then proceed to subject her to the usual round of rough face fucking, throat gagging, and foot and ass licking. Finish up by shooting cum in her face, letting it drip on the floor. Put her back on her knees, make her rub her nose in the cum on the floor before licking it up.

Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:51 pm

100% agree with Solguy's thoughts. Lots of face slapping and especially make her say aloud how much she deserves this kind of treatment.

Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:38 am

Yes, PLEASE bring on attractive, natural (not slutty) MILFs. Tastefully dressed and not skinny a big plus. Better yet, force the husband to disrobe her, present her to Dr. Mercies, and then witness her treatment (2 men better than one). Maybe the husband is forced to play a minor role.

Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:37 am

Awesome ideas

Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:35 pm

Got something coming you MILF fans tonight. Stay tuned...

Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:55 am

Excellent work!!! I must say that has to be one of your best videos. The assfucking you gave her!!! I really give you credit on responding to the thread. I've watched that vid like 6 times in 2 days!!
Excellent work. Excellent anal fucking! Excellent model!!

Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:31 pm

Glad you enjoyed. Just posted another update with her today. This one has less vigorous pounding, because her asshole was already sore from the first session. But if you like authentic painal, you're going to love this one.
Post a reply