Discuss big ideas for the overall scenes
Post a reply

Humiliation and Rough Play

Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:41 am

I love how the models are tossed around, pissed on, anally violated, and face slapped. Here's an idea to try that has good effect ... wasabi on q-tips that are inserted deeply into nostrils. The response is memorable.

Re: Humiliation and Rough Play

Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:56 pm

Wasabi Q-tips, eh? We have some sick visitors at this institution.

Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:15 pm

I would love to see food articles shoved in womens assholes and then anal sex while the food is inside. Some food ideas.....full stick of butter, whole banana (without the peel), grapes, ice cubes. Then fuck their asses until it all becomes moosh and force them to shit it all out.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:09 pm

I like it. I propose we have the wasabi Q-tips in the nose while we stuff the food in the ass.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:31 pm

Hi Guys

thanks for the good work, fantastic site. can you do some cumswallowing / swapping with the girls? always between and the end of a treatment :-) would love it.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:29 pm

Satouy3, stay tuned for Filth Mouth, Part 2! That scene has some really nasty ass cream pie and cum swapping play. Part 1 is out really soon, and part 2 will probably be the 1st or 2nd update after that.

Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:41 pm

that would be fantastic. Can you also do some cumswapping / cumgargling? the swallowing should be combined either as medicine of little punishment :-) maybe 3 - 5 guys shooting cum into penny mouth. :-)

Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:55 pm

Love the site.
Big fan of all the asslicking.

Would love to see the girls have to worship Dr. Mercies' and his orderlies' feet.

Maybe some humiliating laundry play with dirty socks, underwear, panties, etc.

Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:08 pm

I can second the foot worship suggestion :)

Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:30 pm

I'm sure some of our patients will benefit from a little foot therapy... Stay tuned...
Post a reply