Discuss big ideas for the overall scenes
Post a reply

Re: Humiliation and Rough Play

Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:10 am

Infernal_fiend. We've got a little foot action come up in Domme Destruction. And we'll have some more in selected scenes. Enjoy :)

Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:01 pm

I saw the one in DD... great stuff! :D

Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:30 pm

And another great foot scene in the latest update with Leyla! Thank you, Doctor :)

Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:36 pm

You're welcome, Infernal Fiend. There will be another scene coming out in February or March with Lilly and Nurse Holl that will also have foot licking. Plus, some banana action. :)

Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:11 am

muffled wrote:I would love to see food articles shoved in womens assholes and then anal sex while the food is inside. Some food ideas.....full stick of butter, whole banana (without the peel), grapes, ice cubes. Then fuck their asses until it all becomes moosh and force them to shit it all out.

YES!!!! THIS RIGHT HERE!!

Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:45 pm

I like the idea of muffled as well!

Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:34 pm

Please more pissing on the models. Also, the toilet scenes are masterpieces!

Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:15 pm

Hmmm... Re food, I will see if we can find a patient willing to accept this kind of therapy, because people can get very crampy from this sort of thing. And of course, we'll have to limit ourselves to safe foods. But my guess is we have a few patients who like this sort of thing.

Sun May 28, 2017 10:54 am

Just an idea. Maybe you should find out in interview which foods or drinks patient really hates. I mean which are really disgusting for her and make her sick. Everybody has something like that. Fish, meat, vinegar, some fruit or vegetable.. And then feed her or make her feeds herself EXCESIVELLY with that food(s) in therapy. Of course lot of spitting from doctor and staff on that food to make real flavour. Disgust in her face expressions and eyes would be priceless and Im sure many guys would love watch this kind of fun. Maybe in slavemouth series.

Sun May 28, 2017 11:12 pm

Well, that's a new idea around here. It's tricky, because the patient would have to agree to it, meaning they'd have to agree to eat stuff they hate. But some people like to be challenged in that way, so maybe...
Post a reply