Discuss big ideas for the overall scenes
Post a reply

Re: Humiliation and Rough Play

Mon May 29, 2017 12:25 am

Thank you for answer doc. Patient should agree, cos overcoming of disgusts, blocks, etc is regular part of therapy. Its for her own good. :)

Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:31 am

First of all: Great site, I've been waiting for a looong time for a page like this.

I've got some ideas:

What about a scene where the girl is an actual playing figure? There could be setting like this: The girl - dressed like a proper playing figure (wearing a funny hat for example or getting a stamp on her forehead)- starts at the one end of the room and is supposed to reach the other end (a marked playing field would come in handy here).
The doctor/master picks up prepared playing cards with different categories, could look like this:

a) Verbal humiliation cards (there are many things, I would love to hear: Daddy-Mommytalk, degrading her own body (for example "I'm fat/ugly...""I got small titties") or getting degraded, SINGING (love scenes with singing)

b) Dehumanization cards: Becoming a piggy/doggy/kitty, limb-modification

c) Anal action cards: Well, I think you've got lots of good ideas here: Fucking, A2M, enemas...;)

d) Other stuff: Getting spit on, drinking piss, cum-enema, giving birth to a kitten ;)

For every card/task the girl is allowed to move (or crawl/hop) on (there could be actual rules how many fields she is allowed to move on)

But there are joker-cards as well: If the master picks one up, the girl needs to start again or stuff.

Would love to watch some of these ideas. Keep up the very good work pleas, luv your site!

Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:10 am

Ha! Great idea! I think this might work best with two doms who each have a submissive playing piece. I will think on this one, for sure!

Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 am

Cool, I really like hearing this.

Two doms and two subs is a great scenario but there could also be two doms and one sub (even more intense in my opinion if the focus is only on one sub).

There could be sort of piggy in the middle. Sub starts in the middle of a playing field (after being decorated as playing figure) and then the doms try to get the sub on the other side (either by rolling the dice so the sub has to move to "action-fields" or by using cards as suggested). I trust in you, there are lots of possibilities! ;)
Post a reply