Discuss ideas for things to do to girls' asses
Post a reply

Dinner for Two

Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:01 am

Two naked models at a dinner table with a delicious meal in front of them. One model is sitting normally and one model is upside down with a dilated ass. The model sitting normally starts to eat. The upside down model has the delicious meal - bite by bite - pushed into her ass. At the end of the meal, the model who ate normally pukes on a plate. The upside down model "shits" out the meal on a plate. The plates are exchanged and both models now eat normally the "delicious" meal.

Running thru this should be humiliating questions like "Is it good?" Is it savory enough?" etc.

Re: Dinner for Two

Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:03 pm

While I love the idea of a girl eating that which she has shit out of her ass. Having her eat another's vomit is not anything I wish to watch. Vomit in general is hot, but perhaps her face should be shoved in it, and her ass fucked.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:56 am

That's a great option - works just as well for me.

Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:44 pm

I think that is a decent general idea but I would think this would be the ending to a challenge.... maybe take some of the prior ideas and this could be the reward/prize for the winner she gets to eat normally while the other has the entire amount of her plate stuffed in her ass... and has to hold it til the winner says she can let it out... instead of eating it make her don a pig snout and tail and wallow in the filth.
Post a reply