Discuss ideas for things to do to girls' asses
Post a reply

sadistic russian roulette

Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:44 am

I was thinking about 3 girls playing a sadistic game. The password here is sadism. The game could be russian roulette with a fake gun. The loser has to totally submit and be humiliated by having her asshole tortured. The penalty will be picked randomly from a bowl full of cards with the torture written on it. I have these humiliation options in mind:

1-ENEMA - it starts with a forced AIR enema, the victim has to hold it while the other two girls tease her to humiliate her and make her lose control. If she farts, she loses and gets a WATER enema at the end of which she gets her panties back on, just before being forced to release it.

2-INFLATABLE BUTTPLUG - while the buttplug expands, the victim should be teased about how large her asshole is becoming, the fact that it could never go back normal, and also about the possibility that she could even suffer from incontinence from now on.

3- ASSHOLE PUMP - this may be a little too extreme, so I guess it's facultative. The victim's asshole gets pumped up with a vacuum device(http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... sEX2F5Bhnw). During this, the girls tease her about how beautiful her asshole was and how bad they're gonna ruin it. If the asshole remains puffed up for a while is better.

The victims should be as humiliated as possible while the others enjoy it. When parts switch, former victims should enjoy the revenge and be even meaner.

I hope I got the spirit of this site right!

Re: sadistic russian roulette

Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:11 pm

This is definitely the spirit of the site! I love making girls face off against each other with their asses, I'm on board with this idea!

Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:53 pm

I'm in favor for ideal 1-3 above. Enemas should be made to hold for a while though so we can see the discomfort on the girls face.

Definitely invest in the vacuum please!

Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:04 pm

I like 1-3 as well but I also think there needs to be more emphasis on the verbal humiliation in general as well. Watching a girls face in pain is one thing but also hearing the other models humiliate her and seeing how she reacts is something even better.

Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:39 pm

I would really like to see girls eating each others asses too. Maybe a girl having her ass eaten by another girl while she's holding in an enema?
Post a reply