Discuss ideas for things to do to girls' asses
Post a reply

Rimming Human Centipede

Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:56 pm

Both an anal treatment and bondage idea: three (or more) women are bound to one another by rope or tape. Each one (except the head) has her face bound to another girl's ass. Much like the Human Centipede movie.

Instead of scat, the women will simply rim each other as the doctor/orderlies bark commands and occasionally encourage them with the smack of a riding crop.

Hard mode: Each woman has a strap-on attached to her face and is anally fucking the girl in front of her.

Re: Rimming Human Centipede

Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:17 am

Or the girls are holding in enemas, and have to pass it on to the girl behind her. As for the girl at the "head", you could always make it an endless chain (but you'd need quite a few girls for that!).

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:17 pm

Been there, done this as part of my "residency training," so to speak. So we can certainly take a look at implementing the therapy at the Assylum. Maybe in the spring, so we can take the creature for a walk outside :)

Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:13 am

I would absolutely LOVE to see this idea happen.

Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:01 pm

We've located a potential space--the Assylum gymnasium (ahem ahem)... Eventually, I hope!

Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:13 pm

Wow! What a fantastic idea! I would love to see that given life to! You could even use whipped cream as the enema dispersent instead of liquid if more control is desired.

Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:15 pm

It hasn't been done so far, right?
Post a reply